FHA Streamline Refinance Program
The Federal Housing Administration makes a special refinance program available to its borrowers — the FHA Streamline Refinance. The FHA Streamline Refinance is unique since it waives many of the standard verifications required in a refinance.
According to these guidelines, the program requires no verification of income, employment, credit scores, and no home appraisal whatsoever. The main requirements for the FHA Streamline Refinance are that your monthly payment drops by five percent or more; and, that your current mortgage is currently paid on-time.
Furthermore, homeowners can be issued a partial refund on FHA MIP already paid. The sooner you refinance, the larger your refund.
Other FHA Refinance Options:
- FHA Cash Out Refinance
- FHA Mortgage Refinance To Consolidate Debt
- FHA Mortgage Refinance To Lower Payments
- FHA Streamlines Mortgage Refinance
- Chapter 13 FHA Mortgage Refinance
- FHA Mortgage Refinance Florida Land Contract